Welcome to our next New member...

Started by Melchizedek, May 28, 2010, 11:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tacopill

SMB

(Credit to Edofenrir for making it.)

Tucayo

Naesala

I just made a (small, as in one sentence) page on Metroid wiki, it's not much but I will work on it, I don't know how to do references other wise I'd do it

Tucayo

tacopill

Naesala

tacopill

Tucayo

Member#36

Metroid Wiki:

Melchizedek: Bureaucrat
Captain Cornflake: Bureaucrat
Nathanial Rumphol-Janc: Bureaucrat  

I wonder who it may be....

QuoteNathan is the founder of Metroid Wiki and does the more technical things to keep the site online.
Sorce

DING DING DING!  Thanks for playing, but you're all losers!

Have a nice day.

tacopill

Quote from: Maximum Pink on June 01, 2010, 07:56:30 PM
Metroid Wiki:

Melchizedek: Bureaucrat
Captain Cornflake: Bureaucrat
Nathanial Rumphol-Janc: Bureaucrat  

I wonder who it may be....

QuoteNathan is the founder of Metroid Wiki and does the more technical things to keep the site online.
Sorce

DING DING DING!  Thanks for playing, but you're all losers!

Have a nice day.

I'm lost, what were we playing?

Member#36

Finding out who is the owner of Metriod Wiki.

onetwentysix

I still owe Level 3 51niwas, and i can't find the shop.

Wars Wiki is coming here in 3 days.

Member#36

tacopill

Axiomist

put me down for 108 niwa on Wars Wiki with 100000-1 odds against.

tacopill

Quote from: Axiomist on June 02, 2010, 03:20:18 AM
put me down for 108 niwa on Wars Wiki with 100000-1 odds against.

Wait, does that mean you get 10800000 if Wars wiki is it or isn't it?

Axiomist

yeah, when someone gives you odds they are multipliers to the dollars bet. So if you're given 10-1 against you (like Saints vs Colts 09 :D) you bet X, and win 10X. If you lose, you only lose what you bet. Usually the spread on the odds aren't that high, I've only seen things in the decimal ranges. I've never gambled tho. My friend and I once charted out the odds of rolling a 7 on a pair of dice and there are more possibilities to roll 7 than any other number (6&1, 5&2, 4&3) compared to rolling a 5 (4&1, 2&3). Furthermore, :p no matter what the first dice rolls to, there's still a chance to have a total of 7 since it's the only number that isn't eliminated by any other number ex: roll a 6 and you won't have any number lower than 7 total. Roll a 1 and you won't have any total higher than 7 after the second dice is tossed.

Now none of that is important to anything. :P We just wondered why there were differing odds on dice throws. And that's all I know on the matter, trivial useless knowledge shared, I can move on!

tacopill

Quote from: Axiomist on June 02, 2010, 10:39:08 PM
Now none of that is important to anything. :P We just wondered why there were differing odds on dice throws. And that's all I know on the matter, trivial useless knowledge shared, I can move on!

Woo! useless information!