Club Nintendo Mexico
Club Nintendo México is Nintendo's official monthly-published magazine in Mexico and Latin America. It began in 1991, and since then it has been published without interruptions, many of the years include a 13th magazine, which is a special edition.
It is Club Nintendo's tradition that in each cover, there is a hidden diamond, and is is meant for the readers to find it.
These are the main sections of the magazine:
- Dr. Mario: This is the section where the readers of the magazine write questions to the magazine, and they answer it. Here is the last month's diamond answer.
- Top 10: Club Nintendo's ranking for the best games for Wii and Nintendo DS.
- CN Extra: The latest news of Nintendo, next releases and new plans for games.
- CN Retos: Here is where the readers send their best records or challenges for the other readers to be breaken.
- Lognin: This section informs of Nintendo sales, tournaments, news of Club Nintendo, and more.
- Previo: Reviews for upcoming games.
- CN Profiles: A biografy of a videogame character. (the only exception was André the Giant)
- Consola Virtual: All the news about the Virtual Console, upcoming games and recommendations.
- Galeria: Club Nintendo's museum, here is where readers send their drawings to compete for the Drawing of The Month Award.
- Mariados: Glitches, Walktroughs, Gameguides and more. In this section the magazine answers any doubts in a game.
- Reviews: Reviews for games, including the experts opinion and a general grade for the game.
- Nuestra Portada: Special review about the game in cover.
- QHDD: What's inside... In this section, Club Nintendo makes an article finding out everything about something.
- Las Recomendaciones de Club Nintendo: Here the staff give a brief explanation of the game they think is the best of the month.
- S.O.S.: Club Nintendo's cheats section.
- Cementerio de Videojuegos: Here, Panteon, gives a review of a great game for the past consoles.
- Ojo del Cuervo: This is a movie's section where Crow gives his opinion about some movies.
- Ultima Pagina: The last section, This is a review of what will come in the next month's magazine.
Here's the people who make the magazine possible:
|José Sierra||Editorial Management|
|Gus Rodriguez||Editorial Management|
|Javier Martinez||General Management|
|Paco Cuevas||Executive Management|
|Hugo Hernandez (Crow)||Investigation|
|Juan Carlos Garcia (Master)||Investigation|
|Alejandro Rios (Panteon)||Collaboration|
|Jose de Jesus Cabrera||Collaboration|
|Javier Fernandez||Style Corrector|
|Francisco Cuevas||Art Director|
|This article has been tagged as a featured stub. As per Featured Stubs, it has been requested by someone in the community to be the focus on editing efforts to improve quality, structure, information, etc.|