Indieszero are a video game company and Nintendo affiliate. Indieszero began in 1997, founded by Masunobu Suzui and two members of the Nintendo Game Seminar (then known as the Nintendo & Dentsu Game Seminar). Indieszero's first works were for the Japanese Satellaview Super Nintendo Entertainment System add-on and online service, notably Sutte Hakkun; which became its own stand-alone game.
Indieszero have since expanded to produce Nintendo owned works outside of the original Satellaview products.
|This article is incomplete.|
You can help by filling in the missing information.
- Nintendo 3DS Guide: Louvre
- Real Dasshutsu Game x Nintendo 3DS: Chou Hakai Keikaku Kara no Dasshutsu
- Ultimate NES Remix
- Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido (and Nintendo Switch)
- Denshi no Seirei Chi-bitto (電子の精霊ちびっと) (Windows): A desktop game featuring small spirit like characters. It has since merged with an IP called Bandai Spirits.
- GameCenter CX: Arino no Chousenjou 2
- Grand Marche no Meikyuu
- Oshare Majo: Love and Berry DS Collection
- Retro Game Challenge
- Theatrhythm Dragon Quest
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
- Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|