First, what exactly do you mean by "URL problems"?
- When you go to the Bulbapedia page it says in the top of the page "Could not get URL after 3 tries. Could not get URL after 3 tries." and "XML error: SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing at line 1XML error: SYSTEM or PUBLIC, the URI is missing at line 1" further down now
- 1. Why?
- 2. In the box to the right it should be filled in how many pages there are on Bulbapedia but it's not and if I understand it correctly there should be a formula there to calculate that out in realtime but it is defect so it shows nothing instead, how can we fix this?
- --Raltseye (talk) 11:25, 5 October 2015 (UTC)
- Oh, you meant that...
- The code doesn't work for any of the Wiki pages, and I have no idea how to fix it.
- I suppose you could change it manually and then ask someone to fix the code (if it can be).
Everything should be consistent and in working order now.
Company names don't need to be italicized.
Sorry for the late reply, but those were there since before I started editing on here.
The list is organized into sections by week, and simply put Sun and Moon don't release in Europe on the upcoming week, rather they release on the next week after.