|This article may be improved with a cleanup. You can help NintendoWiki.|
Players could register an account online to access promotional Nintendo items, both digital and physical versions were among the items available, where physical versions would be delivered to the player's address. This included even exclusive games (such as Game & Watch Collection, Tingle's Balloon Fight DS and others) as well as soundtracks (such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D Official Soundtrack).
The items available in the shop varied based on region. Some of these items were available for free, while others were available with virtual currency/points earned by registering games the player owns. For retail games, Club Nintendo inserts were included with compatible games and consoles where the player could scratch off a code to register it and earn a specific number of points based on the item.
|This article is a stub. You can help NintendoWiki by.|
|Nintendo online services|
• Famicom Network System (Famicom, 1988)|
• Satellaview (Super Famicom, 1995)
• Randnet (Nintendo 64DD 1999)
• Mobile System GB (Game Boy Color/Game Boy Advance w/Mobile GB Adapter and mobile phone, 2001) • Online Nintendo GameCube gameplay (Nintendo GameCube, w/GameCube Broadband Adapter/Modem Adapter, 2002)
• Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection (Wii, Nintendo DS Lite, Nintendo DSi, Nintendo DSi XL optionally w/Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector, Nintendo DS & DSi Browser, 2006)
• Nintendo Network (Nintendo 3DS, Wii U, Web, 2012/3)
• Nintendo Switch Online (2018; Nintendo Switch)
• Websites (Nintendo web browser games)