Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This article is a short summary of Yoshi's Cookie.|
Super Mario Wiki features a more in-depth article.
|Yoshi no Cookie|
The puzzle game is based on cooking, with Yoshi as an assistant for Mario as the chef. The player must move grids of cookies to create lines of identical ones; clearing them from the board.
- Inaro - Original basis/concept for Yoshi's Cookie. ©1991-2008 Intellectual Property Consultants, Inc.
- Hermetica — Hermetica was the unreleased, original version of this game featuring no Mario characters and shown at the 1992 Consumer Electronics Show.
- Yoshi's Cookie (NES, Game Boy, Nintendo Puzzle Collection)
- Yoshi's Cookie (Super Nintendo) — The NES and Game Boy version of Yoshi's Cookie were developed by TOSE and published by Nintendo, but the Super Nintendo version of the game was developed and published by Bullet-Proof Software. Indeed, Nintendo gave them the rights of publication of this game for the Super Nintendo.
- Yoshi no Cookie: Kuruppon Oven de Cookie — A special Japan-only version of Yoshi's Cookie released in association with National Human Electronics and the "Kuruppon" oven. Only 500 copies were released.
- Hello Kitty no Beads Factory (Hello Kitty no Beads Koubou) (©1992 Nintendo, ©1999 Nintendo/Imagineer) — A licensed Japan-only version of Yoshi's Cookie for Game Boy featuring Sanrio characters instead, developed and published by Imagineer. It includes some unlockable pictures and scenes with Hello Kitty. It is part of Imagineer's puzzle collection series (of which Atelier Double is also responsible).
On other wikis